Sunday, February 19, 2017

Read & Review: Count to 100 with Usborne Books & More [inc. pics and video]

Read & Review
"Count to 100"

Hello! This is my "Read & Review" of Count to 100!

This is an unexpected favorite of mine. I purchased this book even though it is too advanced for my daughter. I figured she could use it eventually and to my surprise she could actually start benefiting from it right now! The pictures are amazing! I love the colors and the style. It's so unique and that's what I love about books from Usborne Books & more. They are always unique and beautiful. I am using the book as an I Spy book and asking her to find things or colors as we go through it. It's awesome and fun for her!


If you'd like to order this book, please visit:

It's currently $15.99!

The pictures attached are all the pages of this fantastic book!













No comments:

Post a Comment