Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sam's Town: Artisan & Crafts Festival Feb 12th

My First Event

So, last Sunday I went to an event at Sam's Town Hotel. It was my very first event and the very first time I'd be leaving the house with my husband to watch over our 1 month old son and 2 and a half year old daughter.

Needless to say, it'd be an experience for both of us.

I arrived around 830am and unpacked all my stuff. Luckily I bought a rolling cart to move all the books from point A to point B. Even with this help it was so hard to bring everything to the event center.

Once I got there I got to work and set up my booth. I had to make some improvising because I forgot some stuff at home. It turned out great though. I didn't make a lot of sales, but I did make back what I paid for the booth and I made some new friends.

It was a very welcoming experience. All the vendors were so nice. They even helped me by watching my booth when I needed to go to the bathroom or eat. =]

It's too bad we're moving because I'd love to do more events with these people.

Later, I will attach my booth neighbors info because they have some awesome stuff for sale!

Here are some pictures of my booth!!






No comments:

Post a Comment