Sunday, February 19, 2017

What are the Rewards for a Hostess? (Usborne Books & More)

Hostess Rewards

Here are the different rewards available when you host a party...

1. Free Books
Yes! You can earn FREE books just by hosting a party with some friends, family and co-workers!
Until Feb 28th, get $50 more in free books!


The average party guests spends $50. 
I know I spent around $100 when I first found Usborne Books & More!
So these rewards may seem far fetched, but the average party purchases $400 in books!
In a normal month, you'd only get $70 in free books.
But for this month only, you'll get $120 in free books!!


2. Half Price Books


What's it mean when it says you get $100 in half priced books??
Well, it means you get $100 worth of books at half the cost ($50).
That's a 50% discount!!
Why pay full price, when you can have a party and get a handful of books discounted, if not free!

3. Consultant Prizes
This one's a bit different and varies from consultant to consultant. 
My prizes are always changing, but currently I offer a "Shine-a-Light" book 
for free if you book a party with me.
I also offer a free book when orders hit a certain amount, for example if you purchase $50 in books you get a book for free. Usually I have 6 books to choose from.

Hopefully this has you interested in earning some free books!
If you'd like to book a party just contact me on my website:




1 comment:

  1. Half Price Books is a Family Owned Literature Retailer Chain which Specializes in New and Used Books. It started in the year 1972 and now has expanded to 127 Locations in 17 States. This Largest American Based New and Used Bookstore is based in Dallas, Texas. It even has most of the locations in Southern and Western States. The half price books hours Company buys and sells everything other than yesterdays newspaper. It also buys used books, movies for sale, music in different locations from the local residents.

    ReplyDelete