Tuesday, December 6, 2016

5 Reasons To Join Usborne Books & More

My journey with Usborne Books & More...

First, a little about me. My name's Jenna Boyda. I love books. I've loved books for as long as I could remember. I also have a 2 year old daughter and a son due this January and I think it's important to share with them the love I have for books. I believe books are great at educating kids and I believe the books I have seen with UBAM are amazing.

I wanted to start a blog about my journey with UBAM. So, here are the top 5 reasons I think others should join Usborne Books & More like I did.

1. You get books at a discount!
- Now, technically it isn't an upfront discount. You basically pay "x" amount for the books and then you get reimbursed for what you would get paid which is typically 25% back.

2. You get to choose your OWN hours!
- This is a great reason!! You basically get to put in as much time as you want into it. You make it what you want to make it. Who doesn't want to be there own boss?

3. You're making a difference in the world, with every book you sell.
- Yes, yes you will because any person who buys a book from you is giving it to someone they love and that someone may LOVE that book forever. I know I love all the books I've gotten so far!

4. It gives you a hobby
- Some of us don't have hobbies. Well, this is it! If your a stay at home mom or just have a lot of time during the day then this would be great for you! I always say hobbies that earn money and not spend money are awesome hobbies.

5. It's fun!
- Even if you're not a people person, which I would say I'm a borderline people person, this could still be great for you. I've been doing Facebook parties and I've even found this automated posting site called cinchshare that's really helpful!! There were so many games I could use and just talking to some people I haven't really made the time to talk to on my Facebook friend list was nice. It was a refreshing change. It's only been a week or so and I've made $75 already, as well as made some great purchases for my daughter's Christmas this year! 

Some facts about joining, if you want. It costs about $130 after tax/shipping if you're getting the full kit. I'd probably recommend that option because you get a better deal of books and items you need to start your business. [like catalogs, order forms, etc] Here is the link to my Usborne Books & More page. Click "join" and I'll help you figure this all out. I promise to help!

www.justonemorebookplease.com








No comments:

Post a Comment