Friday, December 9, 2016

Unboxing of my Usborne Books & More Kit!


The Unboxing

Hello! Today I recorded my video of the contents of my Full Size kit. It was the first video I've ever really made and published on youtube. So, that's pretty exciting. I'm really hoping to make something of this and post some other videos in regards to UBAM [Usborne Books & More].

I think the video came out alright, especially since I've never done that before =]

I guess I don't expect a lot of people to look at it, so that helps calm the nerves as well.

If anything it'll just be friends or family who see it and that's okay.

But anyways, here's a list of the contents in my kit for Dec 2016:


- Sticker Dolly Dressing Fashion Designer Fall Collection
- See Inside How things Work
- Muddle and Match
- Wipe-Clean First Letters
- First Sticker Book Trains
- That's Not My Monkey
- Usborne Illustrated Stories from Aesop
- Billie B. Brown The Extra Special Helper
- Planet Earth
- Usborne Pocket Doodling and Coloring Book
- 100 Paper Spaceships to Fold and Fly
- Llamas in Pajamas
- Special Forces
- Baby's Very First Slide and See Animals
- Jonathan James and the Whatif Monster
- Coding for Beginners using Scratch
- I love you Animally
- Usborne Color by Numbers Book
- Usborne Encyclopedia of World History

No comments:

Post a Comment