Monday, December 12, 2016

Read & Review: "I'm a Dirty Dinosaur" - Usborne Books & More [with pics/video]

Read & Review
"I'm a Dirty Dinosaur"
www.justonemorebookplease.com

Hello! This is my first "Read & Review"
I wanted to start sharing all of my personal favorites from UBAM.
To start off, I will be reading a book called I'm a Dirty Dinosaur.

I think this book is TOO cute. This will be one of the books I read to my daughter just before bathtime. I think it's a great addition to her collection of books. 

One of the things that stands out with this book is the quality of the paper.
It's thicker and feels like it'll be able to take on her toddler hands.
I think that's a must when you're dealing with children.
It has to be durable =]

If you'd like to order this book, please visit:
http://1109770.myubam.com/p/3738/im-a-dirty-dinosaur

It's currently $11.99!

The pictures attached are just a small portion of this amazing book!







No comments:

Post a Comment