Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Read & Review: See Inside Your Body with Usborne Books & More [with pics and video]

Read & Review
"See Inside Your Body"
www.justonemorebookplease.com

Hello! This is my second "Read & Review"
I will be going over one of the Flap Book's UBAM has to offer.

I think this book is really educational and since it's about the body it is very interesting to read about.

I love that this book isn't too bulky or heavy.
The flaps inside are much more durable then I expected because I've had other books from other vendors that seemed to be fragile if you were holding it by just the flap, which kids tend to do.

If you'd like to order this book, please visit:
http://1109770.myubam.com/p/314/see-inside-your-body-ir

It's currently $14.99!

The pictures attached are all the pages of this educational book!









No comments:

Post a Comment