Friday, December 30, 2016

Unboxing of Usborne Books & More Order [with pics and video]

Unboxing of Usborne Books and More Order

Hello! This is my unboxing of my first personal order with Usborne Books & More.
I am super excited to finally be getting into this box of books because I haven't had a chance to see any of these books in person!

Here is a list of the books I received in this shipment:
- Peek Inside Nighttime
- Peek Inside the Zoo
- Peek Inside Animal Homes
- Big Book of Dinosaurs
- Big Book of Colors
- See Inside How Things Work
- Big Book of Animals
- Big Book of Stars and Planets
- 1000 Things to Eat
- Lift the Flap: General Knowledge
- Peek Inside the Farm
- Peek Inside the Garden
- Lift the Flap First Q&A: What Makes it Rain?
- Fingerprint Activities: Animals
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Count to 100
- Lift the Flap: Telling Time
- That's Not My Zoo Box Set
- Muddle and Match: Monsters
- I'm a Hungry Dinosaur
- Nibbles, The Book Monster
- Lift the Flap First Q&A: What is Poop?
- Peek Inside a Fairy Tale: Cinderella
- Big Keyboard Book



Take a look at my video on youtube to see all the books I received!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4nTkYahMUs



No comments:

Post a Comment